My appetite over the last few days has become voracious. Over the last 48 hrs I have consumed the following:
2 bowls of Cocoa Puffs with skim milk
1 bowl of Malt-o-Meal
1 bowl of Cinnamon & Spice Oatmeal
1 Meatball Sandwich with Provalone and pepperochini's (2 meatballs on a rustic roll)
1 bag of "less" salted Kettle chips
1 serving of fruit salad
3 slices of BBQ'd Tri-Tip steak
1 serving of Caesar Salad
1/2 ear white corn
2 slices of cheesy garlic bread
2 boneless pork chops
1 serving of steamed green beans
1 applesauce
1 diced peach fruit cup
And it's only 12:10 PM! I still have to make it through afternoon snack and dinner tonight. Dinner will consist of Turkey Burgers, Scalloped Potatoes and another salad. Probably followed by some Dibs for dessert.
If you haven't discovered them already, Dibs are mini chocolate covered bites of ice cream and are to die for! A pregnant woman's dream! A serving size is 26 Dibs, but really you can satisfy a craving with much less than that. I would say about 5-10 Dibs is sufficient. :)
No one can say that I'm starving my child. I cannot believe that I'm eating so much. And with all that I've eaten, I'm never left over stuffed. I definitely reach a point where I feel full, but not so much that I just couldn't eat another bite.
So if the preggo Mrs. says she's hungry... keep your fingers and toes out of the way! You're liable to loose one on her search for nutrition. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment