9.21.2006

No News is Good News... right?

Our counter offer on the house has been submitted and we got a call from our realtor to confirm and advise that he hasn't heard a response yet. He doesn't anticipate that they will submit a response until their last day, which would be this coming Saturday.

In Baby news, Mason is getting stronger. I have a distinct feeling that he's going to be a strapping young man.
I normally eat a small breakfast right after I wake up, around 5:45am, then get ready for work and head out. Then once I arrive to work, I get settled and have my second breakfast around 9-9:30am.
Well, today I started to get hungry again closer to 8:15, but decided I would wait until my normal time to heat up my oatmeal. At 9:15 I got up to make my oatmeal, and had to make a pit stop along the way. Before I could get back to the oatmeal, I felt an unmistakable "ping" in my right side. Apparently I wasn't reaching for the oatmeal soon enough, and Mason decided to kick me into high gear. :)
In fact, as I'm typing this, and the keyboard tray is hitting my belly, he's kicking back. I guess I should send a very special hello straight from Mason's Morse Code.
"Bump" "ping, ping"

Oh, and I swear I'll post those new ultrasound pictures as soon as I can.

No comments: