I think Mason was starting to show signs of rebellion last night. It took quite a while for me to get comfortable because he wasn't tucked in close, like he normally is right around bed time. In fact, he made it almost impossible to get comfortable at all.
Once I finally was able to get comfortable, he managed to find my bladder to use as a pillow. Needless to say, I was up 4 times last night to seek some relief.
I even broke down this morning and got a decaf, non-fat, pumpkin spice latte from Starbuck's this morning to give a little pep to my step. I feel like I could almost fall back asleep in my desk chair now.
Tonight we have plans to look at more homes in the area, and I hope it goes quickly 'cause I could use the rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment