With no concrete pregnancy symptoms now that the morning sickness has passed(knock on wood), I feel like I'm in limbo. The only obvious sign is my pants don't want to button, and I have defined cravings for foods, but those aren't really obvious to the general public.
The Mr. has been wonderful! Always offering to run out and statisfy that craving. Occassionally checking to make sure I'm emotionally stable and not mentally snowballing with worry over the impending changes. And from time to time cuddling with my belly to bond with our lil' buddie.
I definately wish there were more hours in the day to catch a few Zzz's. Seems that my normal 6-8 hrs a night isn't cutting it, and 2-3 hour naps are a normal occurance in the early evenings and on weekends. My body is definately putting it's energy towards growing a healthy baby, and I'm doing my best to keep up.
No comments:
Post a Comment