Well, Mason is measuring a little larger than what my current date would estimate, Kimmie said that they probably wouldn't change my due date because it didn't seem like that much of a difference. I'm guessing that I am 2 weeks further along and that Mason's just a little on the small side. According to the Dr's though, I'm right on track and he's a little on the big side.
I'll try to update with some ultrasound photos later this week, that is of course if I can figure out how to post them. :)
Update: Here are the photos of our first baby!
2 comments:
wow I am so excited for you. i wish I was there to see you. Love always, kerry
Can't wait to welcome little Mason into the world!! How exciting! I keep imagining holding him and kissing his little noggin. Love your blog (the panty story was great!). Love you, love you, love you!! Grandma in waiting
Post a Comment