Isn't that a horrible nursery rhyme? ... when the bow breaks, the cradle will fall... and baby will plummit to certin harm! Not in my house it won't. I'll have to make up new lyrics when the time comes.
Any how, the whole point of this update was to advise that we have in our possession a crib! After 3 weeks of delivery fiasco, the crib is safe at home with Mr. & I. The Mr. so handsomely pre-assembled it to assure that there were no missing parts and I have to say it's beautiful. Even if I wasn't pregnant and highly emotional, I probably would have shed a tear or two.
It's now broken back down and hiding securely in the hall closet pending our move to our first home.
I'm so glad that at least one thing is checked off of the never ending list that comes with preparing for a new child. Some may say that we have jumped the gun and purchased too early, because you never know what the future holds. But my thinking is just the same, you never know what the future holds, and we may never have had the opportunity to purchase this particular crib at this particular price ever again.
Maybe someday I'll be come tech-savvy and include a photo or two of our newest addition to the household, but for now you'll just have to imagine.
No comments:
Post a Comment