Over the weekend we finished up some loose ends with some help from my Mom and the Mr's Dad. Thanks guys! You're real troopers.
We also started some painting. Well actually, just cutting-in, on the office and baby's room. I'm really happy with our color choices and can't wait to see the finished product.
The Mr. began rolling the vaulted ceilings over the dining and living rooms last night and I think the "Wild Porcini" is the perfect color. It's so warm and cozy. Once the wall color is on, I'm sure it's going to be amazing!
Sorry to keep this update so short. The last few days have been a blur, and there's so far left to go.
I have taken before pictures of the house and will continue to document our progress. Although, it may be a while before I'm able to share them. My home computer decided to blow up and it's repair has been placed in a holding queue of things to do after the move is complete.
***MASON UPDATE***
He's continually growing stronger and his kicks are sometimes visable from the outside. From time to time, you can see my whole belly shift as he tries to get comfortable. I am obviously pregnant now, and when the low back aches get to me, I definately have a pregnant waddle. Very humorous to those around me, but not so comfortable for me. Our next appointment is November 10th, for a general weigh in and check up as well as a Glucose Test to make sure I'm not developing Gestational Diabetes. I'm sure everything is fine as Mason seems to like his vegetables. :)
1 comment:
you are so cute...I cannot believe you have time to do this...Mindee
Post a Comment