I'll first apologize for not keeping you all updated with the day to day news. The last week has been a whirlwind and I'll try to remember everything to keep you up to speed.
Most importantly, the Mr. and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary of marriage. The Mr. was scheduled to work a car show in Sacramento(with my blessing), so I drove up to help him out and to be able to celebrate together. We had a great time at the show and our booth was next to some rowdy native Georgian girls. They were so full of energy and so happy, you couldn't help but have a good time hanging out with them. The car show went well, and we had excellent dinner fare the whole time we were up there.
Unfortunately, I think the long drive there and back, the long hours at the car show, and the uncomfortable bed at the hotel have all contributed to my catching a little head cold. I haven't got a fever, but my head's all stuffed up and throat is sore. Mason doesn't seem to like my coughing very much because after every fit, I get a swift kick. :)
As most of you have read, over the last few weeks the Mr. and I have been trying to get everything in line to purchase our first home. With much pleasure, I'm happy to announce that we signed the title paperwork for a home in Rohnert Park last night. The sellers are scheduled to sign their portion of the documents next Wednesday and we anticipate the whole deal will close by Friday, October 20th. We couldn't be more excited for this new chapter in our lives and cannot wait to have all our family and friends over to bring a warm welcome to our home. We do have quite a bit of cleaning, painting and minor labor to get done, so it won't be immediate, but we do anticipate opening our doors in the near future.
Thank you again to all of those who have lent an ear, shoulder and so much more! We could not have come this far without your blessing and support and cannot begin to thank you enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment