The fatigue is unbearable. I can't do anything without wanting a nap. Even sitting wears me out. I've learned my lesson though, from here on out I'm only allowed to participate in one event per weekend. Doing something on both Saturday and Sunday is too much for my pregnant self to handle. I get headaches, irritable, and even more nauseous.
I'm headed out tonight to try and find at least one pair of comfortable pants to wear to work. Coming in with pants half zipped isn't going to cut it for much longer.
Then again on Sunday maybe with Mom for some more comfy clothes shopping and to scope out a potential crib.
Next Monday is my intake appt, which will be a general physical and lots of paperwork. Fortunately, I got the paperwork at my last visit and have it all completed. They might check to see a heartbeat, but I doubt I'll get to hear it. Lil' buddie is only the size of a pencil eraser at this point, so it's not likely we'll see much.
No comments:
Post a Comment