I know this is probably more information than most of you wish to hear about, but I have to let it out! Maternity Underwear are FABULOUS!
They are the most comfortable invention of a lifetime in a woman's wardrobe. It's amazing! No pinching, no tugging, no wedgies. They're fabulous!
Other than the rave for granny-panties, not much is happening.
The fatigue is incredible. I can't walk from one room to the next without the want to sit down and lay my head upon the table, a book, or the arm of the chair to take a quick nap. Sitting at work in front of the computer is proving to be quite a challenge and I find myself almost completely horizontal by 10am. After lunch, well just forget about it! I'm not lifting my lids for anything after a meal. Lil' buddie sucks all the energy out of me if there's something to digest.
The Mr. has been incredible. As my emotions get more frazzled, he's there to give more hugs. He's making sure that I'm eating enough, and has even offered to go pick up a craving item or two. Of course, I feel silly asking for a Dove bar on a whim, because I really don't need Ice Cream, but it sounds so delicious! So far cravings haven't been too odd ball. Mostly just comfort foods, but I continue to crave them until I have them. Once I do have them, I eat about half of what I thought I wanted, and then the food is ruined, lil' buddie has had it's fill and wants nothing more to do with it. I'm hoping that lil' buddie isn't a finicky a eater as the Mr. Otherwise I'm in for a life long battle with two picky eaters. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment