7.11.2006

The Nausea's Back for Round 2

(I'll apologize now for the jumpiness of this message. Pregnant brain has not been kind to me, so I try to note stuff as I'm reminded of them.)

It hit me the day before yesterday. I was just fine, went for a trip to the grocery store and whammo! So far it's been the worst yet. I'm only thankful for the fact that I haven't lost my cookies yet and I'm hoping that I won't have to.
I haven't gained or lost any weight, but was on the heavy side to begin with so I'm sure lil' buddie is just fine in there.
I should be about 6 weeks along now, but still haven't received the 2nd of the two blood tests I took at Kaiser, so I'm not sure if that dating is correct.
The Mr. has an out of town show to work the same weekend as our first anniversary. He's trying to swing it so we can be there together so we can celebrate. At that point I should be about 5 months pregnant, so I might be showing then. :)
Well, back to work before I forget what I'm doing.

No comments: