7.06.2006

Battle of the Bloat

Well, since we've found out that we've got a little buddie I have been battling the bloat. At one point it was so bad that I looked several months pregnant before I even hit the 2 month mark.
It seems that the water rentention has settled a little because I'm now actually able to zip up my pants and button them! I was afraid that I would have to invest in maternity pants right away, but it now seems that I'm going to be able to survive a few more weeks without taking that jump. Whew!
I can also say that my food preferences have definately turned into cravings. Last night I had the hunkering for some of the Mr.'s Uncles Lasagna. Unfortunately, he lives more than 50 miles away, and driving out there to demand Lasagna just didn't seem practical. So I settled for a traditional Lasagna from Whole Foods. Have I mentioned before that they are now my favorite place for take out? Everything's so fresh and delicious smelling in the hot food section. One of these days I'll have to try their burrito bar, I hear it's all the rage!

No comments: