Sorry ladies & gents for not posting an update sooner, but our little lives have turned upsidedown.
We are finally, FINALLY, completely out of the Petaluma house! All of our stuff has been schlepped over to Rohnert Park and even though we are making a fair dent, it seems to be multipling with every turn of the corner.
Over the past weekend we made two trips to Goodwill with donations and good Brother K ran a full load to the dump for us. Having the extra space enabled the Mr. to organize and clear out the garage, only to make room for us to sort the oodles and oodles of boxes in the living room, office and nursery. I was able to organize more of the kitchen and you can actually make out some counter space there. Our hall "linen" closet, has now been converted to a much needed pantry. It's not in the most convenient of locations, but it serves it's purpose.
This coming weekend we'll focus on finishing up the kitchen re-organization (as I continue to unpack, I have to rearrange to make room for forgotten necessities), and the Mr. will begin tackling the office. We have entirely too many paper records that just aren't needed, so I'm sure we'll be dreaming of the magical hum that is the shredder come next week.
**Mason Update**
The third trimester woes have begun and I'm retaining some unwanted water weight. The progression started off slow with swollen ankles every other night or so, but would recess with some good nights sleep. Then, in the wee hours of last Thursday morning I awoke to a strange sensation in my face. My cheeks, jaw line and lips had puffed up and were quite uncomfortable. I was surprised by the overnight development, as it seemed to come from no where, so the advice nurse was called for, what else... advice. I wasn't having any other strange symptoms, but it seemed best that I make a visit to the Dr. to rule out anything serious. So, while waiting for my appointment, I slept. Not just a little snooze, but a really deep sleep on the couch. So deep, that when I woke up, didn't realize that time had passed, and wondered what happened to the television program I was just watching. Off to the Dr. I went and it was determined that Mason & I are both in good health and I probably just had one shake too many of salt the previous day. Since then the swelling has been manageable, and I feel fine. The fatigue is back with a vengeance, and Mason's increased growth has made maneuvering around the house an adventure. Let's just say that he may come out with a slight dent in his forehead from all the doors I run into with my belly.
I have to get back to earning some dough, so I will wrap this up. Happy holiday's to all of you & best wishes for the new year to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment