There are 75 days left until I'm full term. We had a visit with the Dr. yesterday and she said everything is right on track. Even she can't believe that it's almost time. I'm 29 weeks along and the belly should be measuring 28-30cm now. The measurement from yesterday was 32cm. Such a big boy!
As has been normal for me, my protein & glucose levels are good and the blood pressure is excellent! It was 116 over 70 yesterday.
I'll continue with pre-natal care for the next two visits at 3 weeks apart, then move on to a 2 week visit, and then from then until Mason arrives I'll visit once a week with the Dr. That's only 4 more appointments until he could be big enough to deliver. YIKES!
I hope this finds everyone well for the holiday's. I hope to be able to update more regularly now that the rush of the move has subsided.
Of course we still have boxes piled high, but it's with less urgency that they become unpacked. Time and patience will find a place for it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment