According to the wacky Dr's calculations, I'm officially 1 month pregnant. I keep expecting to see some visable changes, but nothing. I seem to be getting increasingly nausious, but the fatigue seems to have subsided a little.
The appetite is getting larger. I ate two soft tacos and a Mexican pizza from Taco Bell yesterday and could have eaten more! The day before I felt like honey roasted peanuts and bought a small can, once home, I ate more than half of the can before I realized what I was doing.
My skin is quite unbalanced. Areas that were once oily are now dry, dry area's are now flakey, and my scalp is extremely itchy. You would probably advise that I should be drinking more water, but I'm drinking like 10-12 glasses a day. I can't get enough of the stuff.
What have I gotten myself into?
36 weeks and counting.
No comments:
Post a Comment