6.20.2006

Happy Father's Day!

What a way to celebrate the holiday! After a family celebration commemorating my cousins graduation with a double major, we found out we were with child. The Mr. and I couldn't be happier and cannot wait to begin this next chapter in our lives.
At first I wasn't totally convinced that the test was right. I even had to test the next day to be sure(fathers day - June 18). I called the Dr. first thing Monday morning and had to take yet another test with them so my medical record would reflect the positive result. For some reason I was afraid that there would be a fluke and the hospitals results would come back negative. So, I tested a 3rd time to set my mind at ease.
I'm definately experiencing symptoms. Everythings scent is really strong and some make my stomach turn. I'm also really fatigued and could actually take a nap right now.
We've got our first Dr's appt tomorrow morning at 9 am, and they've even scheduled an ultrasound to try and date the pregnancy. I'm so excited that we might get to see our little peanut. I think it's too early to see or hear a heartbeat, but we should be able to see something.
So, in light of recent events, I think that this page should be a journal of sorts for our pregnancy and our daily adventures being newlyweds with child. Now that I have a direction... full speed ahead!

No comments: