6.23.2006

4 weeks down, 36 to go

36 weeks seems so far away. I imagine that the big day will be here before we know it and then I'll be saying that our lil' buddie can't come soon enough. ;)
I've been able to subside the nausea by keeping something in my stomach at all times. I'm eating small about every 3-4 hours, and have switched taking the pre-natal vitamins from the AM to PM before I go to bed. That way any nausea I may have from them, is experienced while I'm sleeping.
This past week, I've woken up at 4 AM on the dot 4 out of 7 days. I'm fully awake, look at the clock and fortunately, am able to go back to sleep until I really have to get up. Hopefully, lil' buddie won't be an early riser. I hate mornings!
Still sensitive to smells, and getting some mild dull cramping(indigestion probably). The bloating has gone down, but my abdomen feels hard to the touch. My face broke out again too. :(

No comments: