I woke up thinking today was going to be like any other day. A bottle of milk, some cereal & cartoons. Possibly a nap to build up my energy for the afternoon. I was sorely mistaken, as you can tell from the picture above.
You see, Mom thought that with my new found mobility, that I should be out and about. Experiencing the world around me. Going on grand adventures, as every young boy should.
She was wrong! This little glimpse into my day showcases my growing love for the slide & my absolute hatered for the swing.
Mom, let's not revisit the swing for about 15 years. I figure by that time I'll either be driving or flying a car and will have no need for the thrill of a swing. Thanks.
What's down there?
Are you watching? You sure you're watching? Put down the camera, and watch!
Whoa!?
M'kay, I guess we can do it again.
I actually look forward to my next visit to the park. Maybe I can try the twisty slide & might even muster up the courage to try out that swing one more time. Mom tells me that I really didn't give it a fair try. I guess I can think about it for a while.
I've gotta get back to my Roll'ways(Cheerios). I'll try to give the parents a break now & again so we can visit more often. I like these chats we have.
Bu-bye
2 comments:
Don't worry, Mason, I hear those swing things get better when you get older. I was pretty unimpressed with my first time in the swing. Mommy says I'm too little for the slide but I can't wait to check it out. You make it look so fun!
Joaquin Shmoopie
Mason, I'm so glad you're ok. Those slides can be tricky but you seemed to really enjoy it once your feet hit solid ground! Sorry about the swing incident, but your mommy's right. You should definitely think about giving it another go! Love you so very much, Nana ps .. how's Gat?
>^o o^<
*
Post a Comment